You will be required to purchase your tickets online for your party in advance to guarantee entry. You are able to receive a free carer ticket on the production of documentation.
Please note: All carer tickets must be reserved ahead of your visit alongside your main website booking. Where a carer option is not available within the ticket option you have selected, you can instead use the ‘open reservation’ ticket option to reserve your carer space(s).
Please ensure you bring your proof of disability with you when you collect your tickets
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
- An International Equivalent of the Above