There is no disabled rate but if a member of your class is registered disabled you will be entitled to admit one free carer with them. Please ensure that you bring documentation with you on the day such as your blue badge, DLA Letter or note from a doctor or specialist. If you are booking in advance, you do not need to book a ticket for your carer.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 - Information for Schools with a School Trip Booking
- What's included in a schools package?
- How do I book my school visit?
- What is the cost?
- Can I make a school reservation and pay later?
- How do I get to SEA LIFE Manchester?
- Can I make a school booking to visit both SEA LIFE Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester?
- How many pupils can I bring?
- Can we bring additional free teachers/carers for SEN students as part of our school booking?
- Is SEA LIFE Manchester access friendly?